Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quick Write

The first thing I would plan to do after contemplating my strategic scheme would to demonstrate reverse psychology by appearing to be cooperative and an advocate of the king’s bidding so there is no precautions made by him due to my reaction.  Then I would pay someone, assuming I’m wealthy since I am a relative of the king, to formulate a false alibi with my accomplice as my witness.  I would then set out in the middle of the night with a shovel to the burial sight of my arrogant brother. Then I would dig up the corpse of my less honorable sibling and then trade the corpse’s positions with my favorite brother’s.  Due to their probable genetic phenotype similarities, and also considering the process of decomposition undergoing on both bodies, it would be very difficult to identify any differing qualities of each corpse.  Then I would carefully remove all evidence of the switch and resume normal activity to provide an impossibility of suspicion generated from me to the king’s awareness.  In the instance that the switch was revealed to the king’s attention, then I would suggest suitable orchestrators of the crime that I felt were low and unjust persons that I wouldn’t mind suffering the consequences, and the king wouldn’t doubt their participation due to their history of dishonesty.  Then if necessary, I would present my alibi and the evidence of my absence of the crime scene in a confident assuring manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment